Where do you start with such a big topic? What is the state of the gender equality movement at the moment? What’s positive? What’s problematic? How was International Women’s Day? What’s changed? Why have those things changed? Is sexism more subtle now? What’s unconscious bias? And what do Amber, Amy, Moira and Melody think about all this?
Some of the answers…
- (Article) Please Stop Trying To “Empower” Women With Cutesy Titles – Kathleen Davis, Fast Company
- (Article) Unconscious bias in the legal profession: What it is, and what we can do about it – Leah Marrone
- (Video) International Women’s Day breakfast
- Harvest Fair: A social enterprise using the power of good food to advance gender equity
- (Event) Let’s get this done: Women & Gender Equity in StartUps & Social Enterprise 25th May
Don’t forget to like All the Questions on Facebook! ❤